- Digital cameras are positioned in consultation/observation rooms. These cameras are connected to a PoE switch and wireless AP which transmits their recording to a set of netbooks.
- Netbooks wirelessly receive the audio-video recording. Through its intuitive interface, users control the camera angles, and can zoom in when necessary.
- The netbook users can also type in notes, which are time-coded to the exact and relevant moment in the recording. This makes these notes easier to find in playback mode for efficient reviews with the resident doctor.
- EVA allows for playback, review, editing and addition of notes after the session has ended.
- Security features are built-in throughout to ensure the safety of the recorded sessions.
- Support and upgrades are administered from a remote server via secure VPN.
Click image at right to enlarge >>